Last updated: 18 May 2022
Winter season 2022/2023
Bookings opening Soon for 2022/2023 winter season!
We are excited to announce that our bookings will open soon for the 2022/2023 winter season! Visit our Programs page for more information on our services. Bookings can be made via our portal below once bookings open.
Our 2021/2022 winter season was a success. Our guests and staff remained healthy during their time with us, and there were zero COVID-19 cases reported amongst our Hokkaido Ski Club community. The season showed that skiing and snowboarding are safe activities to participate in. They occur outdoors, naturally involve social distancing and help maintain one’s physical and mental health.
The resorts conduct sanitation practices regularly and have safety procedures to reduce COVID-19 risks. We continue to provide utmost attention and care to maintaining a safe environment for everyone. Our guests can be assured of a healthy and stress free holiday with us.
Japan Border Entry Update
Japan’s borders have finally reopened with business travellers being one of the groups allowed entry. To be eligible for a visa, applicants must be sponsored by a company that will take full responsibility for them and their activities during their time in Japan. This includes the visa holder adhering to the quarantine requirements and pre-registered itinerary.
The current quarantine requirements are dependent on the traveller’s country of departure, travel history and vaccination and booster status. The quarantine requirements include:
- Having a certificate of negative test result conducted within 72 hours prior to departing from the country/region where travellers has stayed before entering Japan
- Testing on arrival in Japan
- Hotel quarantine for 3 days and recording a negative PCR test – for travellers from “high risk country/region” with a valid COVID vaccination certificate but no third booster shot.
- Self quarantine for 3 days and showing a negative COVID test on the third day – for travellers from a “high risk country/region” with valid COVID and third booster vaccination certificates; or travellers from a “low risk country/region” with a valid COVID vaccination certificate but no booster.
Alternatively, self quarantine is 7 days if no covid test is taken on the third day.
- No self quarantine requirements for travellers from low risk countries/regions with valid COVID vaccination certificate and booster shot certificates.
General tourists are not yet permitted to enter Japan. However, the regulations for entry into Japan are continually changing as the government gradually expands the scope of permitted entry. Therefore, For more details on the latest border measures, visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.